Top 10 Reasons Why I Wanted a Watson Blog
10. I have failed to keep my “journaling” New Year’s Resolution for the past 8 years. Maybe this will be the mode of journaling that sticks!
9. This is easier than mass e-mailing friends and family with latest updates.
8. A bunch of people I know have one.
7. I need something to put as my website on Facebook.
6. I need another hobby.
5. Writing is theraputic.
4. Sometimes people get rich from blogging. I’ll get on the bandwagon just in case.
3. I’m a teacher. I need somewhere to keep up with all my hilarious and/or inspirational experiences so that I can write mybook someday.
2. Stephen is a preacher, and we’re just starting out at a new church. I need somewhere to keep up with all of those hilarious and/or inspirational stories so that I can write a book about that, too.
1. I just spilled coffee on my white t-shirt. (Not actually a reason, but it did just happen. This is just one of many hazards of having to go to Starbucks in order to use the internet. That and frostbitten toes, even in June.)